Search This Blog

Monday 21 December 2009

The unexpected trips me up.

I'm sitting here all stressed up in anticipation of tomorrow, when the phone rings.

It's the hospital with an unexpected ball to bowl down my alley. They want me to go in this afternoon and have a blood transfusion as my hemoglobin is low.

But this afternoon is too early for me I'm afraid. I just can't quite take that. I have got my brain all set for tomorrow. And I'm going to see the Hypnotherapist this afternoon, and I need her help. So we agree on 6.30.

It's going to be a long and lonely night, and I will think of you, and you, and you, all my precious people.

Until I see you again, remember:

Love is Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested to hear any thoughts or stories of your own. Please do comment.